Unexpected eye problems can often present themselves at the most inconvenient moment. In Wales we are lucky enough to have the Primary Eyecare Acute Referral Scheme (PEARS) which is backed by the Welsh Assembly that provides NHS access to optometrists for assessment.
Any member of the public can have a PEARS eye examination if:
- You have been referred by your GP to an optometrist with an eye problem
- You have an eye problem that occurred suddenly (acutely) and you think it requires urgent or immediate attention.
- Coreg street price
- Cheap advair canada
- Generic propranolol online
- How can i get voltaren
- Can i get glucotrol over the counter
- Where to buy amoxil online
We aim to see patients within 24 hours.
Should you require any treatment, this can often be provided without the need to refer you to the hospital eye clinic or GP.